SOFTWARE LICENSE MANAGEMENT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Perceive audit ready hardware and software inventory details.
- Schedule scanning of systems to collect inventory data.
- Manage software licenses, category, and compliance.
- Detect, block, and auto-uninstall prohibited software in the network.
- Look at software usage statistics.
- Automate alerts on specific events such as installation or uninstallation of new software, removal of hardware, etc.
- Over two dozen out-of-the-box reports and the ability to create custom reports across different formats.
- Software metering: Usage details of specific software such as number of times it has been used, total usage duration, systems with specific software etc.
- Software details: View commercial and non-commercial software information including vendor name, installation date, and software version.
- Software license compliance: Provides ability to view the compliant(over-licensed) and non-compliant(under-licensed) software being used in the network.
- Prohibited software: Blacklist software, block executables through, and auto-uninstall prohibited software in the network.
- Warranty management:Track the warranty information of the hardware assets managed by your organization.
- Sort computers by memory.
- Sort computers by OS and service pack version.
- Sort based on hardware manufacturers
- Sort by age, disk usage, type, etc.
- Desktop Central scans the Windows desktops and servers in the network periodically to collect the hardware and software details and stores them in the databse. The inventory scanning interval is flexible and can be configured to meet the real-time needs. This enables administrators to get an up-to-date inventory information any time, without any manual intervention.
- A new hardware is added or removed in the network.
- A new software is installed or uninstalled in the network.
- Non-compliance (under-licensed) of software licensing policy, i.e. the license is inadequate and have to purchase more licenses to be compliant
- A prohibited software is detected in the network.
- Desktop Central provides out-of-the-box reports to view the software and hardware details of the network. These reports help in getting a quick view of the network inventory. The ability to export the reports to PDF or CSV formats help integrate with third-party reporting engines or print it out for future reference.
in Contact cu noi
Ai nevoie de mai multe informatii? Luați legatura cu reprezentantul nostru de vanzari.