SQL & BI Developer
This position is part of the Data Platform Team which supports development of enterprise business intelligence applications. The Business Intelligence & Developer is responsible for development and code specifications, data/process analysis, data validation, quality assurance/testing and application development and support. This position requires collaboration and team work in the development team, in order to support the projects’ objective.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math, Engineering or related technical degree from an appropriately accredited institution
• Two years of experience in business application consulting or development, preferable banking
• Strong Microsoft SQL and Oracle SQL programming skills
• Working in a data warehouse/data marts Environment.
• Work with software tools to develop and maintain enterprise solutions using Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS), Power BI, Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integration Services (SSIS) and Oracle tools as well.
• Work with analysts, BAs and developers in other teams
• Develop and monitor "on demand" or "ad hoc" reports and dashboards using tools such as Excel, MS SQL and Oracle.
• Interact with business people and other associates to understand business requirements and needs.
• Interpret system documentation and technical specifications
Technical skills and requirements:
• Strong understanding of Databases and Business Intelligence concepts and their processes
• Ability to work with ETL jobs;
• Strong ability to write SQL coding to help analyze data; Highly experienced in SQL and relational/dimensional databases (4+ years)
• Design, develop, test, debug, implement and maintain ETL workflows, mappings, scripts, stored procedures and applications to support the data warehouse and reporting requirements.
• Designs and develops data transfers from source systems (on-prem, cloud, etc.) to the ETL jobs into the DW
• experience in business and technical requirements gathering process
• experience in data profiling and analysis and design
• Ability to document, define interface specifications and reports specifications based on requirements
• Knowledge of BI tools (Power BI/SSRS, Oracle BI).
• ETL software used – Microsoft technologies, Oracle technologies;
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience with logical design would be an advantage
• Experience with Java or C# programing
• Experience with Oracle or Microsoft ETL tools it’s a plus.
• Entry / Middle knowledge of reporting in banking it’s considered an advantage
• Experience with cloud environments and tools (Oracle, Microsoft) it’s a plus
• Banking Experience with reporting tools (PowerBI, Oracle BI etc.) is a plus
• Result oriented
• Proven history of successful problem solving with strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Autonomous and problem solving oriented. Gives multiple alternatives when asked to solve a problem;
• Capacity to quickly assimilate new knowledge
• Concern for accuracy and quality
• Team work
• Properly salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan
• Private medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• Recognition of performance with a real opportunity for career growth
• Meal tickets
• Performance bonuses (based on company results)
• Professional and friendly working environment
in Contact cu noi
Ai nevoie de mai multe informatii? Luați legatura cu reprezentantul nostru de vanzari.