BI & DWH Architect
Do you like problem solving? Would you like to do this for large enterprise customers? Do you have consultative and leadership skills to develop business intelligence solutions to business problems and guide projects to success with high quality? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping organizations realize their goals through innovative business intelligence solutions?
Come join the NBD team as a Data Warehouse & BI Architect. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead large enterprise business intelligence projects from inception through design & delivery to successful implementation. Your broad responsibilities include, working with diverse customer groups transforming the requirements into architecture and design documents, developing project timelines & estimates, providing development best practices guidance, programming core functionality, and managing customer expectations by balancing resources, scope, and timelines without affecting quality. The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent NBD within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel.
• Gather and evaluate end-user and business owner functional requirements
• Evaluate current reporting environments to finalize the data elements required for meeting functional requirements.
• Develop conceptual and logical data models
• Develop mapping of data sources
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned and required.
• Own engagement, ensure customer satisfaction, timely delivery, ensure quality
• Establish standards and best practices for dashboards and related technologies.
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making:
• Job is responsible for making decisions and recommendations for a large complex environment.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS NEEDED:
• 7+ years architecting enterprise solutions and data intensive solutions
• Strong leadership and data management skills and experience
• Proven track record in implementing enterprise data management processes and tools and for managing data for decision-support and operational systems
• Familiarity with data management tools including data repository/storage, data movement, information delivery, and data modeling tools
• Experience with the complete information system life cycle
• Familiarity with physical and logical data modeling techniques and responsible for development of a data strategy and associated polices
• Solid knowledge of practices, methodologies and tools to source, transform, load, and manage data
• Conducting quality assurance through the information development life cycle
• Data management
• Highly self-motivated, results oriented, and capable of independent critical thinking and problem solving
• Ability to work independently and/or with teams to consistently develop and support high-quality solutions to business users
• Experience in banking industry it’s a plus!
• Detailed knowledge of and experience in one or more database technologies
• Detailed knowledge of and experience in data integration technologies, or similar technologies:
• General knowledge of and experience in one or more data integration, reporting, and data warehouse technologies from a project management, design, and development standpoint
• Knowledge of and experience in data integration technologies (e.g., Microsoft, IBM, Informatica, Oracle, SAP, SAS).
• Knowledge of and experience in database and data warehouse technologies (e.g., Microsoft, Teradata, Oracle, IBM).
in Contact cu noi
Ai nevoie de mai multe informatii? Luați legatura cu reprezentantul nostru de vanzari.